Mimosil Technology Ltd is a UK company and is governed by the Data
Protection Act in the UK. We are committed to respecting and protecting
your privacy while accessing our web site. This statement is not required
by the Data Protection Act but is designed to provide you with more
information about Mimosil's policy regarding personal information and to
make our policy clear to site visitors who may not be from the UK.
information do we hold?
We store the following details about customers and visitors to our site
- domain name, IP address, operating system, browser version and the
web site you visited prior to accessing this site
- for customers and visitors who have registered: name, postal and
email address and other contact information
- details of licences for Mimosil's products
- orders and correspondence with the user
- if the user chooses to provide it: information on experience,
platform specification and comments on our products
Information you provide when you purchase or register our products may
be combined with that collected on line.
we do with your information?
All personal information is treated confidentially and held securely by
We use the information (either now or in the future) to
- keep you informed of news relating to Mimosil and our products which
may be of interest to you, including information about new products or
updates. You can choose whether or not to receive news or marketing
or by editing your mailing list preferences on line once that feature is
- provide an area of the web site for you to view and edit your
- provide access to privileged areas of our web site
- communicate with you when you ask for specific information or support
or to send you product upgrades
- prevent or detect fraud or abuse of our site
Mimosil may collect information about individuals' use of our web site
in order to generate aggregate statistical information about the web site
and its users. This aggregate statistical information is used to improve
the web site and our products and services and does not identify
individual users personally, nor does it contain contact information for
you view or edit your information?
We will be adding a membership section to our web site which will allow
you to manage your contact details, mailing list preferences, beta
programme membership and product licences on line. While this is under
with any changes or related enquiries.
your personal information made available to third parties?
Personal information we store about users is not made available to any
other organisation except where
- we are required to by law
- a complaint about a user's use of our web site is made and Mimosil
considers the user has breached our terms and conditions
- the user gives express permission
- we use agents, such as postal delivery companies, to provide services
on our behalf